People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;
人們不講道理、思想謬誤、自我中心,
Love them anyway.
不管怎樣,還是愛他們。
If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,
ulterior motives;
如果你友善,人們會說你自私自利、別有用心,
Be kind anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要友善。
If you are successful,
you will win some false
friends and some true enemies;
如果你成功以後,身邊盡是假的朋友和真的敵人,
Succeed anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要成功。
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;
你所做的善事明天就會被遺忘,
Do good anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要做善事。
If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;
誠實與坦率使你容易受到欺騙和傷害,
Be honest and frank anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要誠實與坦率。
People favor under dogs but follow only topdogs.
人都會同情弱者,卻只追隨贏家,
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要為一些弱者奮鬥。
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;
你耗費數年所建設的可能毀於一旦,
Build anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要建設。
If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;
如果你找到了平靜和幸福,人們可能會嫉妒你,
Be happy anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要快樂。
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
人們確實需要幫助,然而如果你幫助他們,卻可能遭到攻擊,
Help people anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要幫助。
Give the world the best you have,
And it may never be enough;
將你所擁有最好的東西獻給世界,可能永遠都不夠,
Give the world the best you have anyway.
不管怎樣,還是要付出最好的東西。
You see,in the final analysis,it
is between you and God;
It is never between you and them anyway.
你看,說到底,它是你和上帝之間的事,
絕不是你和他人之間的事。
——Mother Teresa 德蕾莎修女
沒有留言:
張貼留言