2020年3月6日 星期五

Lost 迷路





Stand still. The trees ahead and bushes beside you
靜靜的站著。 在你身邊的樹與灌木

Are not lost. Wherever you are is called Here,
並沒有迷路。 不論在哪 就叫這裡。

And you must treat it as a powerful stranger,
你要把它當成一個強大的陌生人,

Must ask permission to know it and be known.
必須先得到允許才能認識它與被認識。

The forest breathes. Listen. It answers,
森林呼吸著, , 它回答了:

I have made this place around you.
我在你周圍造了這個地方,

If you leave it, you may come back again, saying Here.
如果你離開了,只要說這裡,你就可以再回來 。

No two trees are the same to Raven.
對烏鴉而言,沒有兩棵樹一模一樣,

No two branches are the same to Wren.
對鷦鷯來說,沒有兩根枝椏完全相同。

If what a tree or a bush does is lost on you,
如果樹或枝椏找不到你,

You are surely lost. 
那你就真是迷路了。 

Stand still. The forest knows
靜靜的站著,森林知道

Where you are. You must let it find you.
你在哪裡,你必須讓它找到你。

-- David Wagoner
------------------------------------------
同樣的道理 For the same reason,
生命知道你在哪裡 Life knows where you are
你必須讓它找到你 And you must let it find you
------------------------------------------

沒有留言: